The hospital white board has only recently been wiped clear of alternatives to Levi Sims, and they nearly evicted us from the hospital before a single option was circled. Now we are committed to selecting an appropriately masculine, yet significantly unique name. One that will be noticed, yet not shuffled past in a pile of job resumes.
|levi sims, three months shy of 2 years old|
The options narrow as we come from a large family and are somewhat delayed on the baby bringing train:
- Ezra (taken by a darling nephew)
- Jude (on hold by a beloved sister-in-law, due a month before me)
- Eames (my bosom friend is naming her baby Ames in a matter of weeks)
- Oliver (taken by two dear friends)
|coco noelle, three weeks shy of three years old|
- Owen Ethan (love a soft alliteration through sequential vowels)
- Jack Crew (simple yet classic enough to appear in a Dickons novel)
- Calvin Thomas (scientific undertones?)
- Oscar Andrew (like Wilde, not Grouch or Meyer)
- Henry Elijah (or possibly a french Henri)
What's your vote? And do you have any other nominations?